Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Clean Well

As soon as I get all geared up with lots to blog about...she got sick, I got sick, he got sick...we all got sick!

Wondering who was the culprit and how the germs spread will drive me crazy...so I have decided that it does not matter.  We are all sick and there is nothing we can do now but wait it out.  Sometimes we cannot predict or prevent these things, try as we might.  Apparently there was a stomach bug going around at Turtle's school.  Bonding over the porcelain throne is a great experience, isn't it?!

I always make the kids use sanitizer before eating since it's 99% guaranteed that little hands have something gross.  I actually switched from the alcohol based dissolving gel stuff to a kid-friendly, all-natural hand sanitizer made by Clean Well.  Before I switched over I would have to take Boo's hands and rub in the sanitizer quickly before she stuck that glob of alcohol in her mouth.  I was at the grocery store and walked past a display of this 'Clean Well' stuff...and took it for a test drive.  It is made of essential plant oils that are proven to kill 99.9% of germs...just like the good 'ol alcohol stuff...and it's safe for kids.  The essential oil is, of course, a sustainable solution and it is not tested on animals...what more could we want?!  I then discovered they had a travel size spray and wipes for the grocery cart and things in public places you don't want to touch without cleaning.  So, although I do not want Boo to drink the stuff, I don't panic if it's not completely rubbed in.  One less thing to worry about...isn't that what life is all about?!  Best part...it's at the grocery store...not the expensive, all organic grocery store...the regular grocery store that sells Cheerios and Goldfish.  I am all about it; www.CleanWellToday.com.

Now I'm on the hunt for the best, natural household cleaning solution.  My biggest concern is the carpet cleaner.  With 12 paws running around my house I know that the chemicals I use in the steam cleaner cannot be good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment